Oncology Center of Excellence
The center offers you:
- An integrated health services through the latest international treatment guidelines.
- An electronic information system that provides an accurate database for all our patients.
- Highly trained and qualified health care providers.
- Better quality of life for patients.
Provided services through the CoE:
- Diagnostic services: which include diagnostic radiology units, medical analyzes, tissue examination, sampling and immediate analysis of samples.
- In cooperation with the world's largest centers which specialized in examining tumor tissues to ensure the most accurate results and the most appropriate treatment.
- Therapeutic services: which include chemotherapy, immunotherapy, and targeted therapy - radiotherapy, radioisotope therapy - hematology and marrow transplantation unit.
- The best treatment plan according to the patient's situation under the supervision of an integrated medical team.
- All clinical evaluations and blood tests before the patient treatment pathway.
- Chemotherapy by clinical pharmacists using the latest and safest equipment.
- Portable injection pump for chemotherapy at home without any need to admission.
- The latest cooling systems for cold hats and scalp to reduce hair loss.
- All international guidelines for dealing with side effects & complications, after patient orientation with all the necessary information during and after receiving treatment.
- Radiotherapy sessions as soon as possible to avoid waiting lists.
Early Detection Clinic: For early detection of tumors in their early stages to limit their spread and avoid complications.
Genetic Screening Clinic: which provides genetic counseling on the widest scale by mapping the human genome. Through the latest genetic analysis tests in cooperation with the largest genetic assessment institutes in Europe and USA.
Multi-Disciplinary Clinic: which include consultants of different specialties (Oncology – Surgery – Pathology – Interventional Radiology), for the best therapeutic & surgical plan.
Pain clinic: under the supervision of an integrated team of pain treatment consultants.
Clinical Pharmacy Unit: where the clinical pharmacist team selects the appropriate drug to avoid any drug interaction and adjust the doses for each patient separately.
Clinical Nutrition Clinic: We provide our patients with integrated nutritional programs before, during and after receiving treatment.
Psychiatric Clinic: We offer our patients short- and long-term psychiatric treatment programs under the supervision of the largest psychological consultants.